Romans 3, 4:7-8
Today, we will study about God’s justice. It is through His justice that all things that are wrong are made right. Because all people sin, He has made our justification possible through His Son, Jesus Christ. That word, “justification” is a big one but not hard to understand – justification is how a sinful person is made not guilty. When we place our faith in Jesus’ sacrifice, our sin is replaced with His right-eousness.
We will learn about:
- God as the perfect example of what is right and how it is Him who decides what is right and what is sinful.
- How a person becomes right with God – through faith in Jesus Christ. Through Him, we are forgiven for our wrong-doings and share in Jesus’ perfect right-eousness.
HOW TO USE THIS PAGE
- Start with family prayer
- Watch Julia & Rudy’s video
- Watch the lesson video
- Have family discussion of the lesson
- Lift up your voice and dance in worship for the Lord!
- Optional: Print out activity sheets
- Optional: Collect supplies to complete the activity sheets – crayons, etc.
- Close in prayer
Now, sit with your Rudy & Julia for a little while to LISTEN to this story about Justification – How a person is made right with God.
In today’s video, we learn about God’s justice and how walking with Jesus we are forgiven for our sins and we are made right with God.
SING & DANCE IN WORSHIP:
Sometimes people who don’t know about God or about worshipping Him will be drawn to His love through music! We know we can worship God through music, too! So let’s lift our voices together and, while we are praising, let’s remember those around us who really need the Lord’s help today. Let’s lift them and those who don’t know the Lord up as we praise Him with song!
Here are some coloring pages, puzzles and other activities for you to help you learn more about Justification. Ask your parents or an adult to help you print them out or find the supplies you’ll need for each one.
- Coloring Page: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Romans-3-Justification-Sunday-School-Coloring-Pages.pdf
- Crossword Puzzle: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Romans-3-Justification-Sunday-School-Crossword-Puzzles.pdf
- Spot the Difference: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Romans-3-Justification-Kids-Spot-The-Difference.pdf
- Word Search: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Romans-3-Justification-Bible-Word-Search-Puzzles.pdf
Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned.Romans 4:7