EXODUS 12:31 – 15:18
Today, we’re going to talk about Moses & The Red Sea Crossing, reading from the book of Exodus in the Old Testament. Before we get started, let’s take a moment to pray. Let’s PRAY some of the things we learned about last week and will learn about this week:
- How God empowered Moses to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt.
- How God protected the Israelites in their journey of out Egypt and from Pharoah’s army.
- How God can use miraculous events to protect His children.
HOW TO USE THIS PAGE
- Start with family prayer
- Watch Julia’s video
- Watch the lesson video
- Have family discussion of the lesson
- Lift up your voice and dance in worship for the Lord!
- Optional: Print out activity sheets
- Optional: Collect supplies to complete the activity sheets – crayons, etc.
- Close in prayer
Now, sit with your teachers for a little while to LISTEN to this story about Moses & The Red Sea Crossing.
Get cozy for a minute and watch to learn a little bit more about how God guided Moses and how Moses trusted in God. While you’re watching, think about we ask God to show us His plan for us and how God guides us. This week’s lesson, just like last week’s lesson, really shows how God will help us when we are doing His Heavenly work here on earth!
SING & DANCE IN WORSHIP:
Let’s raise our voices and move it! God loves to hear our praise and wants us to shout it out to everyone around us! And while we are praising, let’s remember those around us. Let’s lift them up to the Lord, too!
Here are some coloring pages, puzzles and other activities for you to help you learn more about Moses & The Red Sea Crossing. Ask your parents or an adult to help you print them out or find the supplies you’ll need for each one.
- Coloring Pages: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/08/Exodus-12-Moses-and-The-Red-Sea-Crossing-Sunday-School-Coloring-Pages.pdf
- Crossword Puzzle: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/08/Exodus-12-Moses-and-The-Red-Sea-Crossing-Sunday-School-Crossword-Puzzles.pdf
- Maze: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/08/Exodus-12-Moses-and-The-Red-Sea-Crossing-Sunday-School-Lesson-For-Kids-Mazes.pdf
- Word Search: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/08/Exodus-12-Moses-and-The-Red-Sea-Crossing-Bible-Word-Search-Puzzles.pdf
The Lord is my strength and my song; and he has become my salvation.Exodus 15:12