Today, we’re going to talk about Miracles & Riots in Acts. Before we get started, let’s take a moment to pray. PRAY about:
- Keeping an open place in our heart for the Holy Spirit.
- Being courageous when we think about working in ministries.
- Trusting in God – always!
HOW TO USE THIS PAGE
- Start with family prayer
- Watch Rudy & Julia video
- View the age appropriate children’s video
- Have family discussion of the lesson
- Optional: Print out activity sheets
- Optional: Collect supplies to complete the activity sheets – crayons, etc.
- Close in prayer
Now, sit with your teachers for a little while to LISTEN to this wonderful story:
Get cozy for a minute and watch to learn a little bit more about how the Holy Spirit helped Paul as his missionary journeys continued. While you’re watching, think about how Paul trusted in God and how sometimes it helps to be courageous when working in ministry!
SING & DANCE IN WORSHIP:
Let’s raise our voices and move it! God loves to hear our praise and wants us to shout it out to everyone around us!
Here are some coloring pages, puzzles and other activities for you to help you learn more about Shipwrecked!. Ask your parents or an adult to help you print them out or find the supplies you’ll need for each one.
- Coloring Pages: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Acts-19-Miracles-Riots-Sunday-School-Coloring-Pages.pdf
- Crossword Puzzle: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Acts-19-Miracles-Riots-Sunday-School-Crossword-Puzzles.pdf
- Spot the Difference: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Acts-19-Miracles-Riots-Spot-the-Differences.pdf
- Word Search: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Acts-19-Miracles-Riots-Bible-Word-Search-Puzzles.pdf
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.Deuteronomy 31:6