Today, we’re going to talk about Adventures in Malta! in the book of Acts. Before we get started, let’s take a moment to pray. PRAY about the lessons we learned last week:
- How God’s plan for us might not always be comfortable.
- Remembering the promise that God is with us in every storm.
- Trusting in God to protect us from every kind of danger.
HOW TO USE THIS PAGE
- Start with family prayer
- Watch Rudy & Julia video
- View the age appropriate children’s video
- Have family discussion of the lesson
- Optional: Print out activity sheets
- Optional: Collect supplies to complete the activity sheets – crayons, etc.
- Close in prayer
Now, sit with your teachers for a little while to LISTEN to this story where Paul ministers to people and witnesses for God after being shipwrecked at sea:
Get cozy for a minute and watch to learn a little bit more about how Paul trusted in God during his journey to Rome. While you’re watching, think about how Paul got to know the people on the island of Malta and how he shared God’s love so freely. This lesson really shows how God will put us in the right place, at the right time, to help others.
SING & DANCE IN WORSHIP:
Let’s raise our voices and move it! God loves to hear our praise and wants us to shout it out to everyone around us! And while we are praising, let’s remember those around us. Let’s lift them up to the Lord, too!
Here are some coloring pages, puzzles and other activities for you to help you learn more about Adventures on Malta!! Ask your parents or an adult to help you print them out or find the supplies you’ll need for each one.
- Coloring Pages: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/07/Acts-28-Adventures-in-Malta-Sunday-School-Coloring-Pages.pdf
- Crossword Puzzle: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/07/Acts-28-Adventures-in-Malta-Sunday-School-Crossword-Puzzles.pdf
- Spot the Difference: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/07/Acts-28-Adventures-in-Malta-Spot-the-Differences.pdf
- Word Search: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/07/Acts-28-Adventures-in-Malta-Bible-Word-Search-Puzzles.pdf
We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him. They are the people God called, because that was his plan.Romans 8:28
RESOURCES USED TO CREATE THIS LESSON:
- CCW VBS YouTube Channel:
- Sharefaith Subscription Video, Puzzles & Coloring Pages: https://hello.sharefaith.com/sharefaith-kids