Teaching from Acts 7:9-10, Exodus 1:8-10, 12, 15-16 and Exodus 2:1-4, 5-7, 8-10
Today, we’re going to talk about Moses – A Deliverer is Born! from the books of Acts and Exodus – Old and New Testaments. Before we get started, let’s take a moment to pray. PRAY about the lessons we’re going to learn this week:
- We’re learning about God’s plan, known also as His providence for each of us.
- We’re going to learn about part of God’s plan for Moses.
- We’re going to remember to turn to God in all things because He has a plan for each one of us!
HOW TO USE THIS PAGE
- Start with family prayer
- Watch Rudy & Julia video
- View the age appropriate children’s video
- Have family discussion of the lesson
- Optional: Print out activity sheets
- Optional: Collect supplies to complete the activity sheets – crayons, etc.
- Close in prayer
Now, sit with your teachers for a little while to LISTEN to this story about the Baby Moses and God’s plan for him.
Get cozy for a minute and watch to learn a little bit more about how the Baby Moses’ life started. While you’re watching, think about the faith Moses’ mother had to put her baby in God’s protection. This week’s lesson, just like last week’s lesson, really shows how God will put us in the right place, at the right time to walk in His will.
SING & DANCE IN WORSHIP:
Let’s raise our voices and move it! God loves to hear our praise and wants us to shout it out to everyone around us! And while we are praising, let’s remember those around us. Let’s lift them up to the Lord, too!
Here are some coloring pages, puzzles and other activities for you to help you learn more about Moses – A Deliverer is Born! Ask your parents or an adult to help you print them out or find the supplies you’ll need for each one.
- Coloring Pages: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/07/Exodus-2-Baby-Moses-Sunday-School-Coloring-Pages.pdf
- Mazes: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/07/Exodus-2-Baby-Moses-Bible-Mazes.pdf
- Spot the Difference: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/07/Exodus-2-Baby-Moses-Kids-Spot-the-Difference.pdf
- Word Search: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/07/Exodus-2-Baby-Moses-Bible-Word-Search-Puzzle.pdf
Trust the Lord with all your heart. Don’t depend on your own understanding. Remember the Lord in everything you do. And he will give you success.Proverbs 3:5-6
RESOURCES USED TO CREATE THIS LESSON:
- Jana Alayra YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdOVna5UHv_vHvtib6qZKUA
- Sharefaith Subscription Video, Puzzles & Coloring Pages: https://hello.sharefaith.com/sharefaith-kids