HOW TO USE THIS PAGE
- Start with family prayer
- Watch Rudy & Julia video
- View the age appropriate children’s video
- Have family discussion of the lesson
- Optional: Print out activity sheets
- Optional: Collect supplies to complete the activity sheets – crayons, etc.
- Close in prayer
Today, we’re going to talk about Saul is Converted in Acts chapter 9. Before we get started, let’s take a moment to pray. PRAY about:
- The Good News that Jesus is alive!
- How wonderful it is that ANYONE can be saved through the love of Jesus!
- The way God has a plan for all believers!
Now, sit with your teachers for a little while to LISTEN to this wonderful story:
VIDEO FOR ALL AGES:
Sit down and watch to see how Jesus found Saul doing terrible things but was able to forgive him. God can forgive our sins, too and lead us to do wonderful things!
MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE:
We can praise God AND share the Good News of Jesus with others through music. Grab your family, raise your voices together and DANCE!!!
Here are some coloring pages, puzzles and other activities for you to help you learn more about Saul’s Conversion. Ask your parents or an adult to help you print them out or find the supplies you’ll need for each one.
- Coloring Pages: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Acts-9-Pauls-Conversion-Sunday-School-Coloring-Pages.pdf
- Word Search: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Acts-9-Pauls-Conversion-Kids-Spot-The-Difference.pdf
- Maze: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Acts-9-Pauls-Conversion-Bible-Word-Search-Puzzles.pdf
- Spot the Difference: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Acts-9-Pauls-Conversion-Bible-Mazes.pdf
Talk about what you learned today with your parents, friends and brothers and sisters. You can even call one of your friends from Sunday School and talk to them about what you both learned!
Remember, Jesus’ love is a special gift. God’s salvation is for everyone who believes.
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and if you believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from death, then you will be saved.Romans 10:9
RESOURCES USED TO CREATE THIS LESSON:
- Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa Children’s Ministries Lesson plan: http://childrenfiles.cccm.com/NTTeacherGuidePDF/CURNT292.pdf
- Sharefaith Subscription Video, Puzzles & Coloring Pages: https://hello.sharefaith.com/sharefaith-kids
- Jana Alayra Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/user/Montbear6178