HOW TO USE THIS PAGE
- Start with family prayer
- Watch Rudy & Julia video
- View the age appropriate children’s video
- Have family discussion of the lesson
- Optional: Print out activity sheets
- Optional: Collect supplies to complete the activity sheets – crayons, etc.
- Close in prayer
Today, we’re going to talk about Paul & Silas’s Prison Break in Acts. Before we get started, let’s take a moment to pray. PRAY about:
- Giving thanks for the blessing God’s Word and protection!
- Always looking for God’s direction and help.
- Looking for ways we can show other people about God’s love and mercy.
Now, sit with your teachers for a little while to LISTEN to this wonderful story:
Get cozy for a minute and watch to learn a little bit more about how Paul & Silas relied on God’s protection. While you’re watching, think about the many opportunities we have to share God’s love and mercy with others!
SING & DANCE IN WORSHIP:
Let’s raise our voices and move it! God loves to hear our praise and wants us to shout it out to everyone around us!
Here are some coloring pages, puzzles and other activities for you to help you learn more about Paul & Silas’ Prison Break. Ask your parents or an adult to help you print them out or find the supplies you’ll need for each one.
- Coloring Pages: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Acts-16-Prison-Break-Sunday-School-Coloring-Pages.pdf
- Mazes: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Acts-16-Prison-Break-Bible-Mazes.pdf
- Spot the Difference: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Acts-16-Prison-Break-Spot-the-Differences.pdf
- Word Search: https://cchmb.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Acts-16-Prison-Break-Bible-Word-Search-Puzzles.pdf
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.Psalm 46:1