HOW TO USE THIS PAGE
- Start with family prayer
- Watch Rudy & Julia video
- View the age appropriate children’s video
- Have family discussion of the lesson
- Optional: Print out activity sheets
- Optional: Collect supplies to complete the activity sheets – crayons, etc.
- Close in prayer
Today, we’re going to talk about Peter’s Vision in Acts chapter 10. Before we get started, let’s take a moment to pray. PRAY about:
- Giving thanks for the blessing of prayer and how much we love to talk to God when we pray!
- Giving thanks that Jesus can save Everyone!
- Asking for God’s help so we don’t confuse the ways of this world with God’s Plan – and that we follow God’s Plan!
Now, sit with your teachers for a little while to LISTEN to this wonderful story:
Get cozy for a minute and watch to learn a little bit more about how God used dreams and visions to teach early believers. While you’re watching, thing about the many ways God teaches us!
For older kids:
For younger kids:
MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE:
We can praise God AND share the Good News of Jesus with others through music. Grab your family, raise your voices together and DANCE!!!
Here are some coloring pages, puzzles and other activities for you to help you learn more about Peter’s Vision. Ask your parents or an adult to help you print them out or find the supplies you’ll need for each one.
- Coloring Pages, Maze, Quiz, Word Search: http://childrenfiles.cccm.com/NTSupportCurriculumPDF/295PetersVision.pdf
- Crossword Puzzle: https://gardenofpraise.com/bibpuz58.htm
- Word Puzzle: https://www.biblewise.com/kids/fun/a-lesson-peter.php
RESOURCES USED TO CREATE THIS LESSON:
- BibleWise: https://www.biblewise.com/
- Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa Children’s Ministries: https://children.cccm.com/curriculum/
- CFC Kids For Christ https://www.cfckidsforchrist.com/default.aspx
- Garden of Praise: https://gardenofpraise.com/