HOW TO USE THIS PAGE:
- Start with family prayer
- Watch Rudy & Julia video
- View the age appropriate children’s video
- Have family discussion of the lesson
- Optional: Print out activity sheets
- Optional: Collect supplies to complete the activity sheets – crayons, etc.
- Close in prayer
Today, we’re going to talk about Paul’s Missionary Journeys in Acts. Before we get started, let’s take a moment to pray. PRAY about:
- Giving thanks for the blessing God’s Word and Jesus’ love!
- Asking God to help us talk to others about Jesus.
- Looking for ways we can reach out to serve others and share God’s love with them.
Now, sit with your teacher for a little while to LISTEN to this wonderful story:
Get cozy for a minute and watch to learn a little bit more about how God used dreams and visions to teach early believers. While you’re watching, thing about the many ways God teaches us!
MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE:
We can praise God AND share the Good News of Jesus with others through music. Grab your family, raise your voices together and DANCE!!!
Here are some coloring pages, puzzles and other activities for you to help you learn more about Paul’s Missionary Journeys. Ask your parents or an adult to help you print them out or find the supplies you’ll need for each one.
- Coloring Pages: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/06/Pauls-Missionary-Journeys-Sunday-School-Coloring-Pages.pdf
- Mazes: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/06/The-Missionary-Journeys-of-Paul-Bible-Mazes.pdf
- Spot the Difference: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/06/Pauls-Missionary-Journeys-Kids-Spot-The-Difference.pdf
- Word Search: https://cchmb.org/content/uploads/2020/06/Pauls-Missionary-Journeys-Bible-Word-Search-Puzzles.pdf
RESOURCES USED TO CREATE THIS LESSON:
- CJ and Friends: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbAHzn2p9Fxsa-C72yzSEig/
- Sharefaith Subscription Video, Puzzles & Coloring Pages: https://hello.sharefaith.com/sharefaith-kids