HOW TO USE THIS PAGE
- Start with family prayer
- Watch Rudy & Julia video
- View the age appropriate children’s video
- Have family discussion of the lesson
- Optional: Print out activity sheets
- Optional: Collect supplies to complete the activity sheets – crayons, etc.
- Close in prayer
Today, we’re going to talk a bit more about how Peter and John Healed a Lame Man. Before we get started, let’s take a moment to pray. PRAY about:
- How the blessings God gives us are better than the things we own.
- How having Jesus in our lives helps us do things we can’t do alone.
- How the Bible helps us to understand God’s ways.
- How Jesus gave His life so they we are forgiven.
Now, take a moment to LISTEN to your teachers this morning!
Since this lesson is a continuation of last week’s lesson, let’s watch the videos again. Watch for things you may have missed and for the parts of the lesson that you remembered!
MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE:
We have much to give praise to God about. Grab your family, raise your voices together and DANCE!!!
Here are some coloring pages, puzzles and other activities for you to help you learn more about the time Peter and John Healed a Lame Man. Ask your parents or an adult to help you print them out or find the supplies you’ll need for each one.
- Various puzzles, coloring sheets and activites: http://childrenfiles.cccm.com/NTSupportCurriculumPDF/287PeterJohnHealTheLameMan.pdf
- Word search: https://sundayschoolzone.com/activity/peter-and-the-lame-man-word-search/
- Word scramble: https://sundayschoolzone.com/activity/peter-and-the-lame-man-word-scramble/
- Make a jigsaw puzzle: https://sundayschoolzone.com/activity/peter-and-the-lame-man-jigsaw-puzzle/
- Spot the differences: https://sundayschoolzone.com/activity/peter-and-the-lame-man-spot-the-differences/
Talk about what you learned today with your parents, friends and brothers and sisters. You can even call one of your friends from Sunday School and talk to them about what you both learned!
Remember, no matter what’s going on, or how hard it might be to stay quarantined, With God, all things are possible.
Then Peter said, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.”Acts 3:6
RESOURCES USED TO CREATE THIS LESSON:
Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa Children’s Ministries:
- Lesson plan: http://childrenfiles.cccm.com/NTTeacherGuidePDF/CURNT287.pdf
- Puzzles & coloring pages: http://childrenfiles.cccm.com/NTSupportCurriculumPDF/287PeterJohnHealTheLameMan.pdf
Sunday School Zone:
- Bible Activities for Church, Home or School: https://sundayschoolzone.com/